Better is the worst
Save your work 💾
"Can" is a curse word
Metrics don't measure everything
The presentation makes the work
Just say it
How to make lists not feel like lists
Why do you do what you do?
Phrasal verbs + rhetorical tricks = copy magic
There are no small pages, only small writers
The weird grammar trick to make your taglines hit harder
The one super random resource to up your creative copywriting
Wanna grab tech journalists’ attention?
Put your messaging where your money is!
What are the last 3 headlines you clicked on?
The one thing all great headlines do...
In B2B tech, you’re selling to one of two kinds of people.
Make your headlines way stronger by answering one simple question.
Rest of the archives coming soon...
- Word domination (5/22)
- Every once in a while, sign off.
- Everything is perception (4/22)
- First is relative (3/22)
- Read different.
- Ask for help.
- How to literally bend time (with grammar)
- Productive envy
- If you can’t beat ’em, play your own game (2/22)
- Reputation is priceless.
- Make any piece of writing better in 3 simple steps.
- If you ain’t first, you’re last (1/22)
- Write in ballpoint pen.
- Nobody likes jargon (they're just scared)
- The 5 most badass copywriting resources on the web
- Every day
- When in doubt, build.
- (In)visibility and control.
- Real writing is...
- Give real writing a chance.
- They always say “write like you speak.”
- You've gotta go tour the factory
- How many hours do you write a day?
- New year, new journey
- How to do thought leadership (without sounding like an asshole)
- Ever wonder if you’re doing creative work?
- Are you interesting?
- Everything is marketing